Wednesday Weigh In

Weigh in was this morning. Is it just me or do others always fret when it comes to weigh in's?! I didn't have a bad week but I didn't have a stellar week either so my nerves started to play their game.
What the hell was I so worried about?! Step on the scale and I was down 1.6 lbs! 87.2 lbs lost and gone FOREVER! Yay!

9 months ago, I was wearing a size 32 jean and a 5X. I am now wearing a 1X or 2X and an 18 / 20. I have clothes that I kept from grade 8 that I can now wear again and other things I had kept that are too big now. When did that happen?! LOL Greatest feeling is when my clothes start to get too big. I can't wait to see what size I am in when I am finally at my goal although, that is not something I am going to focus on. As long as it fits and I feel good in it, I will be happy.

What else feels good? Being able to sit in a booth at a restaurant and not have my stomach on the table. Being able to sit behind the wheel of our car and not have my stomach touch the steering wheel. Going into a clothing store and not having to worry that I won't be able to find something that fits because I am too big for everything. My shoes are starting to get too big. I get an actual hungry feeling when I am hungry and I stop eating before I am full. I have more energy. I exercise more to the point where when I don't, I actually miss it.

What are you feeling good about?

3 comments:

That is SOOO AWESOME! that is an amazing loss this week and an amazing loss to date! congratulations, you should be so proud of yourself! it's such a wonderful journey when you find out things like that, like wanting to keep exercising! I miss it when i don't do it too! keep up the momentum sister, you're getting there!!!

 

I am feeling good about your amazing loss this week. You are just doing awesome on your journey. congrats on the loss this week!

 

I never fret before weigh-in day; I usually just binge! I have a self-destruct button that gets pushed every Monday night. (I weigh in on Tuesday mornings) Drives me nuts.

Great loss this week! And what an incredible journey ~ 87.2 pounds? WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!Your attitude is so positive and encouraging. I enjoyed my visit here today!