Shame on Me!

Can I hang my head in shame now or later? No, its not what you are all thinking. I didn't see a gain on the scale this week but I am rather lax on posting anything here for some time. I really don't have a good excuse. I had a new little girl (11 months old) start in my care last week and she leaves me mentally exhausted at the end of the night so all I end up doing is vegging in front of the tv. And now I am like a week behind in my assignments for The Shrinking Jeans and I feel horrible.
But, I will do them.... eventually LOL

I weighed in on Wednesday morning and was down another 1.6 lbs for a grand total of 94 lbs lost! By the time I am at my goal weight, I will be half the person I was!! OMG! How the hell did I let myself get like that?! I cringe every time I see pictures of myself at that weight. I am embarrassed that I had allowed myself to get to that weight!

But, that is in the past and I am going to let it go. I notice that I am becoming more confident and more self assured in myself. I am wearing more fitted clothes than I used to. I am seeing and feeling bones I have not seen or felt for a long time. My wedding rings (that I could not wear for for 7 years from pregnancy and gaining weight) are almost too big now. I have kept a pair of jeans I was wearing when I started my weight loss journey. Size 32 or a 5X and now, I have some tops I can wear that are L or XL. A size I saw a very, very long time ago! I am so excited for the clothing options that will soon be available for me to even just try on! I can't wait until I can go into just about any store to try on clothes! That is what I am looking forward to now!

Diane

0 comments: