Doggish Supermodels....

What do Supermodels, large dogs, quarter of beef, double stroller, bike stroller trailer, and tortoises have to do with me?  I will let you know after these commercial msgs LOL





Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

So I did have weigh in today.  After picking up my 5 year old from school, we zipped over to my meeting place to weigh in . Took my coat and shoes off and then handed my book to my leader after which I stepped on the scale, hoping.  Hoping I had a loss. Hoping I lost the 1.2 lbs I needed to reach 100 lbs lost.  Hoping for anything but a gain. LOL
Not only did I lose the 1.2 lbs I wanted, but I lost 2.6 lbs more!  I am now officially out of the 200's weighing in at 199.6 lbs with a grand total loss of 102.8 lbs!! I just about jumped up and down on the scale!
My leader didn't have my certificate in but still had me come up to the front of the room and "celebrate".  I even brought my "big" jeans to show the full room where I started.  I will have to take another updated picture and post it here soon.
At this point, I can not even fathom how I functioned with 102 lbs more on my body. 

I don't even think I could actually lift 100 lbs up by myself!
How did I do it daily?! How did I manage to eat the way I did? How did I not move my ass off the couch at all? I have 2 young daughters for crying out loud that I need to be an example for!
 
 They see me measuring out my food and ask to use the measuring cups themselves to measure out their food.  

They see me exercising  and know as soon as I put my shoes on, I am going to do a workout. Now, I just have to get hubby to be more active! In time, hopefully!

And by the way, if you hadn't figured out the answer to the question, all those things weigh approximately 100 lbs. the amount I have lost since I started Weight Watchers last April.

0 comments: